1) Female Kangaroos have three vaginas.
Confused? So are the males.
2) Astronaut Buzz Aldrin was 1st man to pee on the moon.
Yeah Neil, so what if you stepped on it first? Buzz marked his territory like a boss.
3) 20% of coffee mugs contain fecal matter.
4) It would take 12,00,000 mosquitoes sucking at once to completely drain a human of blood.
If that were to happen, it would really suck!
5) More than 50% of people in the world haven’t made or received a phone call.
Their lives are so much simpler than ours.
6) Due to shortage of metal, the Oscars were made of painted plaster during World War II.
Only one was made of wood.
7) The China Highway 110 traffic jam lasted for more than 10 days. Cars moved at the speed of 0.6 miles per day.
Imagine being that late for a meeting!
8) Beer in Russia was considered a soft drink up until 2011.
The average Russian drinks the equivalent of 32 pints of pure alcohol per year. Imagine that!
9) If you wanted to watch every video on YouTube, you have to watch 55 crore hours worth of videos as of now. Minus what you have already watched.
And every minute you spend watching a new video, a 100 hours of video are added. So basically, you cannot watch every video on YouTube.
10) There are over 200 dead bodies on Mount Everest.
Some of them are used by mountain climbers as indicators for direction.
11) Tarahumara tribe a.k.a. super athletes run 300 km at once.
Yes, you read that right. They live in the Copper Canyons and are mostly inaccessible. They run after their prey until it dies of exhaustion. These are intriguing people.
12) The world’s oldest chewing gum is 5,000 years old.
Chew on that.
13) Donald Duck comics were banned in Finland because he does not wear pants.
14) Earth is the only planet in our solar system not named after a god.
Who named our planet is still unknown.
15) The first condom was made somewhere in the 16th century.
It has obviously transformed since then, but the basic idea is the same. The one in the photograph is from the 19th century and it came with a manual.