Every monsoon almost everyone have the same skin story—our skin begins to react to humidity and dampness which causes skin dullness.
Start the monsoon on a different note, allow no more skin dullness to wither away your shine and bring in the monsoon on a shiner note. We have brought you 6 glowing skin mask which you can easily make at home using natural products like honey, banana and etc.
- Banana Lemon and Honey maskBest suited for oily skin type the banana fruit pack helps exfoliate your skin, unclogs pores and gets rid of the dead skin and leaves your skin supple and shiny. How to make this: To mashed bananas, add a tablespoon of honey and lemon juice and apply on face and neck area. Allow it to dry and wash off with warm water for best results.
- Green Tea MaskRich in antioxidants, green tea is beneficial both externally and internally, consumed with warm water and applied on as a mask either way green tea is great for oily skin tone. How to make this: Grind 2 tablespoons of green tea into fine powder add whipped yogurt, a drop of essential oils and massage the pack on face and neck for a minute and wash off with warm water.
- Gram Flour and Turmeric maskTurmeric has anti-inflammatory and healing properties while gram flour is alkalizing in nature and attracts the toxins that are lodged deep into the skin pores. How to make this: To make this pack, mix in one tablespoon of gram flour with a teaspoon of turmeric, squeeze in lemon drops and some rose water. Apply the pack on your face, let it dry and wash off with water for natural glowing skin.
- Papaya and Oatmeal scrubRich in antioxidants papayas are a good source of vitamin A and papain which makes it work well for the skin. Also raw papaya paste is great to fight blemishes and pimples. How to make this: Mash a slice of papaya and add a teaspoon of brown sugar and oatmeal. Apply and massage your face with it in circular motion for a cleansed, shiny skin.
- Oatmeal and Egg maskOats are rich in fiber and are known to heal and rejuvenate skin ailments like acne and blemishes while egg yolk moisturize and re-hydrate the skin. How to make this: Mix in three tablespoons of oatmeal, a tablespoon of honey and curd each and one egg yolk and make a paste. Apply on a cleansed face, let it dry and wash off.
- Sandalwood and Turmeric face packSandalwood is one of the most ancient and trusted healing agents for the skin. It is known to work wonders on acne, blackheads and skin eruptions but works best on dry skin. How to make this: Mix in a tablespoon of sandalwood powder and half a spoon of turmeric powder with rose water and let it sit on your skin for 20 minutes. Wash off with cold water for radiant skin.
If you have any more tips that you like to share with us please leave a comment below.