Its said that a Good painting is like good cooking; it can be tasted, but not explained.
Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks. This is where a painter paints his dream.Some paintings are spiritual, some paintings are exquisite, every painting has a story to tell. The paintings are self explanatory. The works of Leonardo daVinci,Rembrandt ,Picasso,Michelangelo and many more have fetched billions of dollars but there are those paintings which looks just a scribble or ridiculous piece of art but are worth millions of dollars too.
- BLACK FIRE I by BARNETT NEWMAN (1905-1970)
- ORANGE, RED, YELLOW by MARK ROTHKO (1903-1970)
- UNTITLED (NEW YORK CITY) by CY TWOMBLY (1928-2011)
- UNTITLED (Yellow and Blue) 1954 BY MARK ROTHKO
- ONEMENT V by BARNETT NEWMAN (1905-1970)
- UNTITLED (Orange) by MARK ROTHKO
- WHITE FIRE by BARNETT NEWMAN (1905-1970)
- UNTILED (stoffbild) by BLINKY PALERMO
- GREEN WHITE by ELLSWORTH KELLY (B. 1923)
- CONCETTO SPAZIALE, ATTESE by LUCIO FONTANA (1899-1968)